- Click Duplicates to search the Group for duplicate Contacts as shown below.
- Select a Contact on the Possible Duplicates list to merge as shown below.
During a merge, all associated information (e.g., business processes, history) from the duplicate will be integrated in the new contact.
- Select the check boxes containing Contact information to edit what is transferred, deselect the information you do not wish to transfer.
- Click to transfer the Contact information and remove the duplicate as shown below.
- If the contact is not a duplicate, simply click on Mark as Non-Duplicate.